Saturday 11 January 2014

Letter of Concern

Sydney Donkin
555 Wiltse Dr.
Penticton, BC
V2A 9A6

December 16, 2013

Jane Watchingu
123 Main St.
Penticton, BC
V2A 3W8


Dear Ms. Watchingu,

My name is Sydney Donkin. I am an employee for your company "Student Pro Painters" and I would like to express some concerns I have regarding my co-worker, Joe Talksalot. My intentions are to bring Joe's working habits to your attention.

Joe is usually late for work. Of course it's understandable that he may have other obligations but it is unfair to the rest of us, who arrive on time, that his actions are being left unquestioned. Also, Joe often smokes, not only on his breaks, but during his shift as well. This leaves the rest of us to do his work for him while he is smoking. Near the end of the day when we are still working hard, Joe frequently leaves early. We don't know if Joe has other commitments outside of work but perhaps speaking to him about it would improve the situation.

Another one of my concerns is that Joe rarely helps with cleaning up. He leaves his brushes full of paint and his area untidy. When Joe is asked to do something, he often responds in an aggressive manner and we would not like to see the company lose business due to his lack of cooperation. Again, if you could consider speaking to him about these concerns, perhaps we could find a solution that works for all of us.

I would like to thank you for reading and considering my letter. Hopefully having a conversation with Joe will resolve these problems and your company's reputation will be improved further.

Sincerely,
Sydney Donkin


No comments:

Post a Comment