Sunday 12 January 2014

Cover Letter

As an inquiring and adventurous person, I have many interests. I am well known for my musical abilities including playing piano, guitar, singing and songwriting. Along with writing songs, I enjoy writing stories and book reviews. Books are portals that take you away from reality and not only do they entertain us, but they also teach us valuable lessons. As much as I revel in escaping to the realm of literature, exploring nature is just as thrilling. Whether it’s a hike through the wilderness or a road trip across the country, there is always something new to discover.

I have accomplished many things in my life and I have no intentions on slowing down any time soon. Academically, I have achieved honour roll and effort roll every year I've been in school. I have also learnt how to speak both Spanish and French. Over the past year I have taught myself how to play guitar which goes along with my ability to write music. With the number of songs I have written, I am now working to record an album. Some of my strengths include being punctual, hard-working and organized. With my self motivation and determination, I am able to achieve whatever I put my mind to.

One of my lifetime goals is to see the world and learning more about all the different cultures. Becoming a travelling author is something I have strongly considered pursuing. I love reading and one day I would like to attain a career that deals with books all day long. After high school I plan to go to university and study abroad in Europe. Another one of my goals is to live a long, healthy life. I wish to run a marathon, complete a triathalon and become a yoga master. I want to do my part in making the world a better place so throughout my life I plan to do all kinds of charity work to help those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment