Tuesday 1 October 2013

O Captain, My Captain

Sydney Donkin
853 Punctuation Dr.
Penticton BC
V2A7C9

October 1, 2013

Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret

O Captain, My Captain:

At the end of the day, the decision is yours, but hey, now's your chance to finally get rid of those pesky students who have been driving all of us out of our minds since September 3rd. I deserve to live because I am strong, hardworking and highly intelligent.  Unlike most girls who whine and complain about everything, I can pull my own weight along with many others. I know how to handle difficult situations unlike Jaimie Hark. Jaimie is the type to panic when things go wrong. Captain Van Camp, sir, people like her will only waste our remaining oxygen! We need to conserve the most oxygen as possible. Trust me, you do not want save her; she is delirious! I, on the other hand, am extremely calm, cool and collected.
As a smart, hard working student who aspires to be a doctor someday, I have a lot to live for. If you decide not to spare my life, just remember if you ever need surgery, it could have been me operating on you rather than the squirming, nervous doctor who messes up and kills you.
You may be having a hard time deciding whether the girls or the boys are more important. Honestly, girls are much more necessary than boys! First, we mature way faster than boys... do you really want to save someone who only talks about videogames all day? If not, I suggest Brandon Carson and Matt Finlayson are first on your list. Girls are also important for population purposes. Maybe a nuclear bomb went off while we're stuck down here and majority of the world's population has been executed! The more females the better!
Please put into deep consideration that not only am I well suited to go far in life, I'm wonderful at baking. Really, I am.

Sincerely,



Sydney Donkin


No comments:

Post a Comment